If you have a script you think might be useful to others post it
here. Hopefully we will be able to get the most useful of these incorporated in the manuals.
Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:05 am
- Location: Griffith University
there is a command in the manual named "element beamcolumn joint" in which we should define 13 mat tag,apart from this command, is there any other element command to define beam-column joint ? actually,previous manuals may have such a command.
I mean a joint element with 5 nodes that i have seen in the articles.
- Posts: 3912
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:44 am
- Location: Degenkolb Engineers
i just use zero-length elements.
Silvia Mazzoni, PhD
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 500
San Francisco, CA. 94104
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:27 am
- Location: University of Puerto Rico
Do you have an example script of zero length element?