advice think twice underwent 8

A forum dedicated to users with questions regarding soil materials and elements.

forum currently locked

Moderator: Moderators

MoNcLerS521

advice think twice underwent 8

Post by MoNcLerS521 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 pm

advice: think twice underwent

8, hesitant

P2P products when the company's decline in speed, I envy your good luck, God gave You sent a team of foreign cooperation, a new product: a video-on-demand software, you will convert it into our products. This is essentially a BT download, but you can while watching the film under the software, perhaps the performance is nothing remarkable, but BT download can come up with while watching the next gimmick is also good, especially when the demand function PPLIVE with PPSTREAM also tested brewing of in competing products only selling point, so we have been the starting point for this new product is very good. The result? One day tens of thousands of IP, do not increase. The reason is simple: A, rely on the company's old product promotion, but we have a P2P software to its popularity are getting worse, and second, we point the user to put it bluntly, there are several users is to look decent movie ? Consumer groups you wrong; B, is not willing to invest to expand advocacy to each of our three-year project by the P2P software itself is the influence of promotion, but never with foreign cooperation, you look at similar products PPFILM, it came out I tried it found it, put it bluntly point it feels really good bad, the problem is not as himself was a bunch of our own product easy to use, but people willing to throwing money down investment and advertising alliance, to understand to do the film and television station channel content, click willing thousand $ 12, installation of a given 1 point. After a year, our new popular P2P on-demand software has been no change, while PPFILM effort but a few months, two thousand official website of immediate concern, the official website than we Shihai peak stronger, and I believe these people to drop money you absolutely wrecked , we also mentioned a similar strategy, you can be the first, however, no action, people sit up, we are down, because you must let the money do you think spent special value to one hundred can be expected effective before they agree to a sub-one hundred, do not want to take risks, fear naught, however, is a risky business, creating what the industry did not want to risk it, I hope you energy Gubuguolai neglect, why ignore it, and because they do not focus on what you want, hesitant; C, you really want to develop software on their own people do not have confidence, and feel the new team of co-products easy to use, then quickly put people on the team, incorporate or establish a stable relationship slowly growing ease, do not let P2P software such as home partners on the same subject is technically controlled by others, the results of it, the software has problems, we are embarrassed to speak to how people change, really I do not know you in the end is What an awkward relationship, half good half depends, as we have to rely on people to cooperate seriously on this product go ah, the result is the same old: first, to maintain a say so, slowly look at future development. I have discussed at all, in my suspicious mind guess, I am afraid they could not agree on the see-saw is your interest, the agreement could be reached but can not make a timely decision in the end is a cooperative or uncooperative, is to change the products or change direction , it touches my heart so that your employees have at the end of ah, so ... ... D, Planning Division does not wish to bring out good ideas to use. Why not come to use? There is no clear understanding of their interests? Have this problem, but only one, in fact, afraid you are wasting other people's ideas, we have the confidence to do it their own creativity to make it the last step, but I am sorry, did not want to offer. Had to engage the community blog, you Jiaoren use their network of relationships Dora ring over some good writers, others reluctantly, reluctantly of course, you are very unhappy, very unhappy. You are not happy because I think people do not contribute for the company, while others are reluctant to do because of your product and not good enough to pull people to mean people's friends to do the test guinea pigs, do not give double benefit to each other, people already have Why should their online base to your uncompleted project when the online home, if only for the test, all adjustments should be well within their own say. Their accumulated many years of friends, so how can you use up? Notice if the acquaintance, fraternizing can eat and drink, you really want to trouble people, if you can not return to the people, how can we do? If the friend, in this materialistic society when more treasure and respect, to put it in a crucial moment when the utilitarian point of use, you usually this trivial thing is to pull people strong, depletion friendship, how cost-effective? Lishan when he said, and some contacts you can only use once. People's friends live in this world but not to help you and there, nothing is free, people Why the hell people do not like to be pulled to the place? If people help this busy, but also retrieve human future that will help is not help? Maybe today I can not afford, conditions and opportunities to help, but because the company had with the people's interest to help, who will pay for me? Indeed, ultimately, there are still a few friends to register post directed at the face, but the site is feature poor, and poor quality of the viewer, even if the people determined to be stationed in this, the objective had to walk into the form. In short, you can no friends, but friends of the truth you can not understand, only to find that you really too much for granted. Like this site WEB2.0 definitely want to have most of your posts is made of the site editor, how can there be so many friends among the Homo habilis, is called the maker of one per cent, nine per cent of the communicator, Ninety percent enjoy those, there are also early genius to a distant community, the major gateway to blog spectrophotometry, and love to the irrigation of low-end as early as Baidu, Tencent diversion, even if this meant Mop, odd tiger, not the same as the banner editing by hundreds of artificial post, and we do, editorial planning department at the time you post to the three highest ranking immediate concern over ALEXA 900, was you disagree, have also criticized the level of being unable to recruit writers, that the we do not value, all right let's let go, watching falling apart, you recruit people to see later post will not be issued once the post attractive? Even if only doing the reprint the work, which pick software, organization, optimization, what forms are to use vision, inviting machine, every day you think you really CTRL + C, CTRL + V all? Do you think we usually on TECHWEB, DONEWS, CHINAZ, ADMIN5 ... ... concerned about the IT situation is that white will not stay on to see it? We do it so simple, so easy to be a replacement worthless? Later, when the results were Zhuantie not even change the spelling, do not know how to change the title only attractive, I do not know a paragraph can be rearranged to change a few words can help a little search engine ... ... I want to say you had this hesitation undecided, when broken constantly, I am sorry you take it for granted they went on, no way, many things are staggered. We are now developed into the P2P community like this, obviously you have to give up, that waste your server to the editor of the wages, because you look at the issue level is not deep enough diversity in the development direction hesitated difficult decision, so we do not want whom to pay more. I remember meeting a meeting, you talked about the future WEB3.0 enraptured when the world of the Imagination, Tuomohengfei, sorry, you talk about those elements, if nothing else, it should be copied on a TECHWEB or DONEWS article, but I'm fine article written just play.

recommendations: to act decisively

said so much, though still thought of some sporadic can make up the, well, suffice. Perhaps you can see all the above being only angry, frustrated, impatient shame, and even ridicule, contempt for our naive, greedy, without interest to the truth, but I advise you to benefit more people want to think about your spine made disease almost to a standstill when everyone is how you carried to the hospital from home, where I made a few final details of proposal: