hystereticBackbone ReeseSoftClay

A forum dedicated to users with questions regarding soil materials and elements.

forum currently locked

Moderator: Moderators

rainandcm

hystereticBackbone ReeseSoftClay

Post by rainandcm » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:57 pm

I used "hystereticBackbone ReeseSoftClay" to replace "uniaxialMaterial PySimple1" command. When I run my model, it shows "WARNING no material 64exitsts -element ZeroLength eleTag?? i Node? jNode?...". It looks like the material 64 doesn't exist. In order to check if this is the problem, I put a "puts $tag" command after the command "hystereticBackbone ReeseSoftClay" to show each tag created. Finally it does show material 64 there.

Finally, the problem is: this reesesoftclay material does exist, but it is not valid.

Has anyone met this situation before? Thank you.

rainandcm

Re: hystereticBackbone ReeseSoftClay

Post by rainandcm » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 am

Problem solved. Here is the right way: "The problem is that the zeroLength element only works with uniaxialMaterials and not hystereticBackbone objects. However, they are very similar. To get around it, you should first define your hystereticBackbone ReeseSoftClay, then define a uniaxialMaterial Backbone that wraps the backbone.

hystereticBackbone ReeseSoftClay 23 .......
uniaxialMaterial Backbone 64 23

Then you can use material 64 in your zeroLength element."

Gemeeryhomy

fosamax femur

Post by Gemeeryhomy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:26 am

neurontin side effects

[url=http://www.buy-evista.webs.com/]evista lilly[/url] - order heartgard online

Bone density tests