OpenSees Geotechnical Simulation Capabilities

A forum dedicated to users with questions regarding soil materials and elements.

forum currently locked

Moderator: Moderators

Carlota Gama

OpenSees Geotechnical Simulation Capabilities

Post by Carlota Gama » Thu May 19, 2011 10:36 am

Hello,

My name is Carlota Gama, I'm a Civil Engeneering student in the New University of Lisbon and I have a doubt about the stress record in example 15 in the OpenSees Geotechnical Simulation Capabilities. Supposedly the stress output should follow the order: Txx, Tyy, Tzz, Txy and nr. However, the stress output in the example 15 only gives three values for this parameter. Can you please explain me why this happens?

Thank you for you time.
Best regards,

Carlota Gama

jinlu

Re: OpenSees Geotechnical Simulation Capabilities

Post by jinlu » Mon May 23, 2011 3:48 pm

FluidSolidPorous Material are currently being updated. Please use OpenSees ver 2.1.0 or earlier versions if you want to use FluidSolidPorous Material.

BorZmisy

Biuty

Post by BorZmisy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:10 am

Biuty

It is possible to tell, this exception :)

Veinejire

Ive been exploring for a little for any high quality article

Post by Veinejire » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. [url=http://babymonitorsguide.org/Rate-Baby-Monitors-96.html]Rate Baby Monitors[/url]
Studying this information So iЎ¦m satisfied to express that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most without a doubt will make certain to do not disregard this site and provides it a look on a continuing basis.