modeling soil liquefaction

A forum dedicated to users with questions regarding soil materials and elements.

forum currently locked

Moderator: Moderators

elahejafari87

modeling soil liquefaction

Post by elahejafari87 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:37 am

I'm writing in order to inquire about the OpenSees program capability of describing excess pore pressure built-up and soil liquefaction. I'm a Master of Science student in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical discipline and I'm working on the behavior of tunnels constructed in liquefiable soils as my thesis research. As I have decided to use the OpenSees program for investigating the problem, I need to know if this program is able to model the soil and the soil-tunnel interaction after the soil starts to liquefy.
In advance I should like to express my most sincere gratitude for responding to my letter and considering my request.

Insesgegonumb8

home elliptical machines

Post by Insesgegonumb8 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:33 pm

I enjoy you because of all your efforts on this web page. Gloria take interest in conducting research and it is obvious why. Almost all know all relating to the lively tactic you convey both interesting and useful solutions through this website and even boost participation from website visitors on this area plus my child is in fact discovering a whole lot. Enjoy the rest of the year. You are always doing a first class job.