This forum is for issues related to parallel processing
and OpenSees using the new interpreters OpenSeesSP and OpenSeesMP
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:10 am
- Location: University of Salerno
I have tried to download the parallel version of Opensees3.0.3 but it redirects to a non-existing page.
Could you please solve the issue? I cannot even download a previous version.
Thank you and best regards,
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:18 am
- Location: Tehran Polytechnique
i'm having the same issue!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:48 am
- Location: University of Canterbury
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:11 am
- Location: Imperial College
Same problem! Can't find the links on google either
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:22 pm
- Location: Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
Same issue for me. Does anyone have any idea where to download it?