and OpenSees using the new interpreters OpenSeesSP and OpenSeesMP
I tried to run my script using OpenSeesSP. It is a 3D 3-story RC frame with nonlinear concentrated hinges.
the model runs very quickly in comparison to OpenSees in the pushover case.
However, while trying to run the time-history analysis in OpenSeesSP, I got convergence problems. I used Penalty method as the constraint handler and changed the system to Mumps.
there is no such problem while using OpenSees. I changed Penalty alpha value many times in the OpenSeesSP model, but the convergence problem still exists.
Please let me know what the problem is.