Longer parallel example?

This forum is for issues related to parallel processing
and OpenSees using the new interpreters OpenSeesSP and OpenSeesMP

Moderator: selimgunay

suhovecky

Longer parallel example?

Post by suhovecky » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:11 pm

I'm trying to test my OpenSeesMP setup on our cluster. The only example (4.1) that looks multithreaded in the OpenSees EXAMPLES
directory runs for all of 6 seconds. It may only use two threads. Does anyone have a slight more demanding, self-contained Tcl script
that I can test with?

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Suhovecky
suhovecky@nd.edu

fmk
Site Admin

Re: Longer parallel example?

Post by fmk » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:51 pm

with example6.1.tcl you could just change the number nx and ny to something larger

techsevi

Post by techsevi » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:36 am

Really helpful links

supermoms

supermoms

Post by supermoms » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:14 am

Gurugram-based Slurrp Farm—a company that believes millet can fuel an even greater purpose—is a millet-based packaged food brand that was started find out this here in 2016 by two mothers, Meghana Narayan and Shauravi Malik, to offer healthy eating options for children. The idea was to bring back super grains such as bajra, jowar, and ragi into their diet.

germansolarpower

Post by germansolarpower » Thu May 20, 2021 10:49 pm

Thank you for sending me the information about it. There are also valuble info avaialable about <a href="https://www.germansolarpower.com.au/gre ... th/">Green Energy!</a>. However I learned a lot from it. I appreciate the detail you went into it. I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us. Your insights and summary are beneficial.