compilation problem

For developers writing C++, Fortran, Java, code who have questions or comments to make.

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

gst77

compilation problem

Post by gst77 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:38 am

Dear community members
I have sucessfully compiled my own materials and elements in VS2010 for Opensees 2.5, now I'm tryin to compile the
same elements and materials for version 3.0 and 3.2 and I have some problems.
I have followed all the instructions in the .txt file and I can't find the error

I have tried witn incremental link yes and no and I have no success

Error 2 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl OPS_printCrdTransf(class OPS_Stream &,int)" (?OPS_printCrdTransf@@YAXAAVOPS_Stream@@H@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Domain::Print(class OPS_Stream &,int)" (?Print@Domain@@UAEXAAVOPS_Stream@@H@Z) C:\opensees\3\material\cpp\Masonpan12\Masonpan12\Domain.obj Masonpan12

Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl OPS_printSectionForceDeformation(class OPS_Stream &,int)" (?OPS_printSectionForceDeformation@@YAXAAVOPS_Stream@@H@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Domain::Print(class OPS_Stream &,int)" (?Print@Domain@@UAEXAAVOPS_Stream@@H@Z) C:\opensees\3\material\cpp\Masonpan12\Masonpan12\Domain.obj Masonpan12

The element is Masonpan12

I have installed tcl 8.5 because the compiled version of Opensees 3.2 runs ok with it.

Do you have any idea about this kind of problem?

thanks and regards

gst77

Re: compilation problem

Post by gst77 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:09 am

I have changed the file Domain.cpp for the version 2.5 in the Core directory and it compiled ok, so I think the problem is this file or a missing file related to it.