PHP Framework Development 2018

For developers writing C++, Fortran, Java, code who have questions or comments to make.

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

chahartechnologies

PHP Framework Development 2018

Post by chahartechnologies » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:02 pm

PHP Frameworks have been receiving a lot of attention in the past few years from the web development community. If you look at PHP Job listings, you will often see “MVC Framework Experience” as one of their requirements. It is becoming one of those must-have skill sets for web developers. A good PHP framework helps the developer to develop a PHP application quickly and with more simplicity. In short it makes his task less monotonous and simpler. PHP Framework enables the best team coordination by making the code understandable, irrespective of the developer and as a result the entire module can be integrated just like that. We should use PHP Frameworks to make the website robust and secure.

• Code and File Organization
• Utilities and Libraries
• The MVC Pattern
• Security
• Suitable for Teamwork
• Compliance to industry standards
• Well Structured code pattern
• Greater scalability as and when required
• Less time consuming as generic modules are reused
• Better maintenance opportunities
• Community Support

alauddinmondal
Location: Ground Floor, ITEC Campus, Near Expo Centre, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.

Re: PHP Framework Development 2018

Post by alauddinmondal » Mon May 06, 2019 3:59 am

Very Nice, I am learning laravel right now. How is this framework please inform me. I am planning to migrate to python becuase laravel is my begging stage if I migrate to python how is the scope? So I am want to get a suggestion from you.

dianachen

Post by dianachen » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:19 am

Laravel is good.

odmdreamsplus

build framework using Devops?

Post by odmdreamsplus » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:06 pm

As I turned into Devops development from PHP I am curious to know is there any possibility to build framework using Devops?

http://www.dreamsplus.in/devops-foundation/

sudharshanglim

Post by sudharshanglim » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:16 pm

CodeIgniter is the best tool

Reasons to use CodeIgniter
CodeIgniter is a lightweight and straightforward PHP framework that’s hassle-free to install, unlike other frameworks. Due to a simple setup process and highly illustrated documentation, it’s ideal for beginners.

Key features include an MVC architecture, top-notch error handling, inbuilt security tools, and simple and excellent documentation. In addition, it creates scalable apps.

Compared with other frameworks, CodeIgniter is considerably faster. Since it also offers solid performance, it’s a good choice when you want to develop lightweight applications to run on modest servers. One caveat: CodeIgniter releases are a bit irregular, so the framework isn’t a great option for an application that requires high-level security.

susmithreddy

Post by susmithreddy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:35 am

Agile Methodology is the one which strains on continuous improvement, scope flexibility, team input, and delivering essential quality products. It is an approach to project management in a modernized and flexible way. https://www.techmediatoday.com/agile-pr ... thodology/
Myself SusmithReddy the Writer and Blogger Techmediatoday.com

karbinan

Post by karbinan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:00 am

thanks for answers. my ptoblem is solve :D from https://www.karbinan.com/

karanv000

Post by karanv000 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm

Well, I believe both PHP and Python are good and so are the career prospects.. I have been doing well as a PHP Laravel developer with 7 years of experience and have moved to the states thanks to it
Best Wishes / Beste Wünsche / हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं
Karan V

kaderinos

Post by kaderinos » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:45 pm

i use python it s good for me i used php in the past i think it s useful but python is a great language for the backend development

mhfarhady

Post by mhfarhady » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:15 am

i think laravel is the best php frameworl its very good

gurusfiles

Post by gurusfiles » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:36 am

Thanks so much for sharing this kabza de small songs download