For posts concerning the documentation, errors, ommissions, general comments, etc.
Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:47 pm
RECYCLING IN THE RIGHT MANNER
It's time to return to the fundamentals. It's true that certain recycling efforts have a greater impact than others. So, the next time you recycle, keep these three fundamental rules in mind.
• Bottles, cans, paper, and cardboard must all be Clean recycle.
• Food and liquids should not be recycled.
• There will be no loose plastic bags or no recyclables in bags in recycling setup.
Learn more about EPR Plastic
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:45 am
Food scrap recycling has a number of advantages. Food wastes can be composted, which improves soil quality and reduces methane (a potent greenhouse gas) emissions from landfills. It also reduces the amount of landfill that is required in a given region. Furthermore, by reducing the frequency of trash collection, cities and towns can save money. To known More https://www.foodresearchlab.com