Problems with figures on OpenSees Wiki

Forum for OpenSees users to post questions, comments, etc. on the use of the OpenSees interpreter, OpenSees.exe

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

SiamakTY

Problems with figures on OpenSees Wiki

Post by SiamakTY » Wed May 17, 2023 9:35 pm

Hello, everyone
My question is why OpenSees Wiki recently does not show the figures of materials, etc.? Those figures (hysteretic curves for example) must have been considered for a reason, right? So, when I open a material page (say Steel01 for instance), I see no figure, but some links (e.g. Steel01.gif, Steel01HystereticA.jpg, etc.). Opening the links directs me to a page with a weird table (Date/Time Thumbnail Dimensions User Comment) with some links that do not work (opening them, I receive such a message: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /wiki/images/7/7c/Steel01HystereticA.jpg on this server.).
So, does anyone know how I can get access to the figures attached to the material descriptions?
Thank you for your attention.

mattgolden

Re: Problems with figures on OpenSees Wiki

Post by mattgolden » Wed May 24, 2023 10:54 pm

SiamakTY wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 9:35 pm
Hello, everyone
My question is why OpenSees Wiki recently does not show the figures of materials, etc.? Those figures (hysteretic curves for example) must have been considered for a reason, right? So, when I open a material page (say Steel01 for instance), I see no figure, but some links (e.g. Steel01.gif, Steel01HystereticA.jpg, etc.). Opening the links directs me to a page with a weird table (Date/Time Thumbnail Dimensions User Comment) with some links that do not work (opening them, I receive such a message: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /wiki/images/7/7c/Steel01HystereticA.jpg on this server.). bloxorz
So, does anyone know how I can get access to the figures attached to the material descriptions?
Thank you for your attention.
We can't probably just replace the classes produced by the Tcl or Python instructions because the parameter inputs have changed. Do you think you could create a PR to change the old commands to the new models "behind the scenes"?

hwt

Re: Problems with figures on OpenSees Wiki

Post by hwt » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:15 am

Hi!
Unfortunately, I also face this problem.
Have you already solve it?
Thanks