BuildingTcl 1.9 Has been released!!!

Forum for OpenSees users to post questions, comments, etc. on the use of the OpenSees interpreter, OpenSees.exe

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

kristy77

Re: BuildingTcl 1.9 Has been released!!!

Post by kristy77 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:15 am

I completely agree, great aricle! I’m glad I stumbled across this website!

toptreadmills

Post by toptreadmills » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 pm

A bit difficult to download, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

amirbadpei

Post by amirbadpei » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Dear Dr. Mazoni
It is a while that I have not been working with OpenSees and now I try to start using it for my research.
Unfortunately I can't find source file of TCLeditor and also BuildingTcl is not reachable.
I would be grateful if you could help me "How I can download buildingTCL?"
Regards,

Opensees87

Post by Opensees87 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 am

I can't download buildingtcl.....the download page does'nt open. Is there any other way to download it?

sumitanand

Post by sumitanand » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Hello,

Is it possible to save the 'OpenSees input files', that are generated by BuildingTcl in the background?

I want to be able to edit and add items and then run the tcl files manually using opensees. I know that opensees navigator creates wonderful set of tcl files in a logical format. Is it possible with BuildingTcl?

Thank you

sumit

sumitanand

Post by sumitanand » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Opensees87 wrote:
> I can't download buildingtcl.....the download page does'nt open. Is there
> any other way to download it?

You have to download TortoiseSVN and checkout the BuildingTcl files using the URL svn://opensees.berkeley.edu/usr/local/svn/BuildingTcl/trunk BuildingTcl

To run you have to install using 'BuildingTclInstall.bat'; put the 'BuildingTcl.tcl' (located in bin) and 'LibBuildingTclLibraryFiles.tcl' (located in libMainLibFile) in the 'programFiles' folder; and run the 'BuildingTcl.tcl' file using OpenSeesTk.

wnh156e87

air max 2010 leather

Post by wnh156e87 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 pm

[url=http://www.air-max-ltd.com/nike-air-max ... 11_13.html]nike air max 2009 women[/url], [url=http://www.air-max-ltd.com/nike-air-max ... 11_15.html]air max 2010 leather women[/url], [url=http://www.air-max-ltd.com/nike-air-max ... -7_14.html]air max 2010 leather men[/url]

abc456

Post by abc456 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 am

Locating a Gucci Bag That Will Expense a Couple of Hundrpolo

Today,http://www.topgucci4sale.com/ Belts, you may get everything that together with only some hundrpolo or so money regarding trend purchase. With all the improving design regarding carrier and also components suppliers and also developers, we have been today blesspolo together with specific identical of several artist things. Gucci bags along with LV, Hermes, and also Chanel is now able to become in your attain due to flawlessly producpolo artist look-alike. Using this engineering bettering year in year out, we could today quit picturing getting inside large trend and commence dwelling regarding genuine. All things considerpolo,Gucci Tote, no-one is likely to realize due to the fact every one of these imitations are already creatpolo artfully,Gucci Wallets, inside clothes top quality, and also inside the best achievable solution to the particular originals.

Today, it is possible to quit there due to the fact everybody knows in which shelling out several months' wage and also financial savings about the same carrier is not any more time sensible when you're able to become smart and get a traditional seeking Gucci finances or perhaps bag together with just a portion with the value. Although these kinds of bags are usually imitations and also identical,

they will seem just like the true and also traditional artist hand bags in which no-one can at any time realize the key. Help save a huge selection of money together with each Gucci bag look-alike obtain but raise your voice for the planet in which what exactly is have got can be an authentic. Today, together with a top quality look-alike Gucci carrier, envision almost all face for you; envying the each shift and the ones admiring the trend perception.

Additionally it is sensible to get look-alike Hermes hand bags as long as the point is always to be noticeable coming from neighbors. The particular imitations are usually a definpolo look-alike with the authentic merchandise. The particular identical usually are not producpolo simply away from plastic-type or perhaps PVC in order to copy the design with the authentic brand name. The identical won't seem to become low-cost counterfeit with the authentic goods could be the barometer or perhaps common getting accompanipolo by these kinds of suppliers. In this way,http://www.godsgucci.com/ Hobo, an individual which acquirpolo any Hermes bag look-alike can be happy with the item and also would certainly retain finding its way back regarding a lot more. Hence customer care will be certain.

codeseo

Post by codeseo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:00 am

Finally managed to download it.Lets test it out.

kidgifts12

Post by kidgifts12 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 am

I also can't download Building Tcl. do anybody know another way?

kidgifts121

Post by kidgifts121 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:23 am

I have download this successfully11

harleyotto

Post by harleyotto » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 pm

thank you so much

computron

Post by computron » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 am

I am having trouble downloading from the link provided in the first post. Has anyone tried that recently?

I also ask because this is somewhat have a dated post so I don't know if it has become broken.

Thank you!

Rob
Webmaster at EPPP

discount

Re:NFL Jerseys Cheap

Post by discount » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 am

the one which offers your playable amount of games in the month's span at cheapest rates <a href="http://www.discountusajerseys.com/">Cheap Jerseys Sale</a>. You might have three choices.PPC is not just an origin of generating easy profits; this may also enable you to advertise your web page. The most frequent mistake that folks make in wanting to promote their business or blog on Twitter is making the information completely self serving <a href="http://www.discountusajerseys.com/">Discount Jerseys</a>. From your customers perspective they reap the benefits of a lower life expectancy selling price for the item up for auction, in spite of the expense of bidding rights added, buyers still produce a considerable saving. Companies conduct these surveys when it comes to gathering more knowledge about their goods or services actually aiming to created or already are out there <a href="http://www.discountusajerseys.com/">NFL Jerseys Cheap</a>.

barvas11

Post by barvas11 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Thanks for info. Your post post so long lol