how to solve the following warnings?

Forum for OpenSees users to post questions, comments, etc. on the use of the OpenSees interpreter, OpenSees.exe

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

ruziev

how to solve the following warnings?

Post by ruziev » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:14 pm

ModElasticBeam2d element -> for Stiffness Modification Factors by D.Lignos
Modified Ibarra-Medina-Krawinkler Model with Bilinear Hysteretic Response
WARNING BandGenLinLapackSolver::solve() -factorization failed, matrix singular U(i,i) = 0, i= 0
WARNING BandGenLinLapackSolver::solve() -factorization failed, matrix singular U(i,i) = 0, i= 0
WARNING: CTestNormDispIncr::test() - failed to converge
after: 7 iterations current Norm: inf (max: 1e-05, Norm deltaR: nan)
NewtonRaphson::solveCurrentStep() -the ConvergenceTest object failed in test()
StaticAnalysis::analyze() - the Algorithm failed at iteration: 0 with domain at load factor 0.1
OpenSees > analyze failed, returned: -3 error flag
thanks for response in advance

Mariebeauty

Re: how to solve the following warnings?

Post by Mariebeauty » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:06 pm

You have also the problem ?

ismaelsmith

Re: how to solve the following warnings?

Post by ismaelsmith » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:25 am

The link you gave was very helpful for me. Thanks. geometry dash meltdown