Request scientific articles/reference of theoretical analysis for fiber section

Forum for asking and answering questions related to use of the OpenSeesPy module

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

pdhhiep

Request scientific articles/reference of theoretical analysis for fiber section

Post by pdhhiep » Wed May 12, 2021 4:07 am

Dear OpenSeesPy admins and users,

Could anyone please give me some information about the theory of fiber section? You just name the relevant scientific articles which are used for fiber section in OpenSeesPy and I will find them with my uni online library account. I'm going to study inside the black box how it works in order to develop it for my own research.

I highly appreciate your reply and support :)

Kind regards.

Ashok

Re: Request scientific articles/reference of theoretical analysis for fiber section

Post by Ashok » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:15 pm

1) A FIBER BEAM-COLUMN ELEMENT FOR SEISMIC RESPONSE ANALYSIS OF REINFORCED CONCRETE STRUCTURES
by Fabio F. Taucer, Research Assistant, Enrico Spacone, Doctoral Student and Filip C. Filippou - Associate Professor
Report No. UCB/EERC-91/17
Earthquake Engineering Research Center
College of Engineering
University of California, Berkeley
December 1991

2) FIBRE BEAM-COLUMN MODEL FOR NON-LINEAR ANALYSIS OF R/C FRAMES: PART I. FORMULATION (ENRICO SPACONE, FILIP C. FILIPPOU AND FABIO F.TAUCER)
EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING AND STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS, VOL. 25, 71 1-725 (1996)

3) FIBRE BEAM-COLUMN MODEL FOR NON-LINEAR ANALYSIS OF R/C FRAMES: PART 11. APPLICATIONS (ENRICO SPACONE, FILIP C. FILIPPOU AND FABIO F.TAUCER)
EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING AND STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS, VOL. 25,727-742 (1996)

4) EVALUATION OF NONLINEAR FRAME FINITE-ELEMENT MODELS (Ansgar Neuenhofer and Filip C. Filippou)
Journal of Structural Engineering. Vol. 123, No.7, July, 1997. ©ASCE

5) GEOMETRICALLY NONLINEAR FLEXIBILITY-BASED FRAME FINITE ELEMENT (Ansgar Neuenhofer and Filip C. Filippou)
Journal of Structural Engineering, VoL 124. No.6. June. 1998. ©ASCE.