Discovering OpenSees - Parallel & Grid Computing
This seminar will occur May 31 and June 1, 2012
Register for the seminar:
- May 31 at 4:00 pm Pacific Time registration link 
- June 1 at 10:00 am Pacific Time registration link 
In this seminar we will provide a brief introduction to Parallel and Grid Computing with OpenSees using the resources made available to you through NEEShub.
This seminar covers:
- Introduction to Parallel & Grid Computing.
- Parallel Computing With OpenSees
- Running Parallel Examples on NEEShub
- Grid Computing Using Pegasus, the Open Science Grid and OpenSees.
Video of the seminar can be found here: