Discovering OpenSees: Surfing the waves of OpenSees is a resource for OpenSees users, containing recordings (videos), PPT presentations and accompanying examples from web-based learning series. The topics covered in these learning series are targeted for users of all levels, from the first time users up to advanced users.
Topics covered in this web-based learning series:
- OpenSees on NEEShub, Aug 2011
- Getting Started with OpenSees, Sep 2011
- Modeling Diaphragms in 2D Models with Linear and Nonlinear Elements, Oct 2011
- OpenSees & Output, Nov 2011
- Force-based Element vs. Displacement-based Element, Dec 2011
- Implementing Your own Material in OpenSees, January 2012
- Transient Integrators, April 2012
- Parallel and Grid Computing, May 31-June 1 2012
- Introduction to OpenFrescoExpress, August 2012
- Getting Started with OpenSees and OpenSees on NEEShub, Oct 2012
- Modeling SCB frames using beam-column elements, Jan 2013
- Conducting Hybrid Simulations with OpenSees/OpenFresco, March 2013
- Modelling of Structures in Fire using OpenSees, March 2013
You can complete the short evaluation form to give OpenSees feedback and to suggest future seminar topics.