Navigator errors

For posts concerning the documentation, errors, ommissions, general comments, etc.

Moderators: silvia, selimgunay, Moderators

gudurbreddy

Re: Navigator errors

Post by gudurbreddy » Thu May 28, 2015 11:41 pm

I have matlab 2015b and when I tried to run the 2d steel frame example shown in the video(youtube) MATLAB showed the following errors

Error using reshape

Size arguments must be integer scalars.

Error in ReadTxtOutput (line 37)

Error in LoadOpenSeesResults (line 281)

Error while evaluating DestroyedObject Callback

bozopen

Post by bozopen » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:37 pm

gudurbreddy wrote:
> I have matlab 2015b and when I tried to run the 2d steel frame example
> shown in the video(youtube) MATLAB showed the following errors
>
> Error using reshape
>
> Size arguments must be integer scalars.
>
> Error in ReadTxtOutput (line 37)
>
>
> Error in LoadOpenSeesResults (line 281)
>
>
> Error while evaluating DestroyedObject Callback

Hi, I also have the same problem, did you fix it and how you did it? I followed all the steps from YT truss tutorial and I can't load results because there is nothing written (no result, file size is 0kb) in .out files , like opensees didn't calculate the case. I'm using matlab 2015a (8.5) and opensees navigator 2.5.5 on windows 8.1 64 bit .

Thanks

antonnyq

Post by antonnyq » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:26 am

Same problem - .out files are totaly empty, documentation tels nothing to do. Any thoughts? :?:
Just learning...

termimike

Post by termimike » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:55 am

I have the same problem, someone solve this already?

aschellenberg

Post by aschellenberg » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:53 am

There has been a bug in version 2.5.5 which has been fixed in build 514. The new 64-bit version has been uploaded (32-bit version will follow shortly). Please download the latest build and try again. I tested it out using the basic truss example and the 2d steel frame example and everything should work fine now. I also uploaded the two examples files that correspond to the videos here: http://openseesnavigator.berkeley.edu/d ... on/videos/
In addition, I put all the OpenSees primer examples on the website which might be helpful to some of you: http://openseesnavigator.berkeley.edu/d ... /examples/

Please let me know if you encounter any other issues.

duguyihan

Post by duguyihan » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:34 am

The same problem still exist when I try to run the 2d truss example.
I use the newest 64-bit 2.5.5 version (download in 12/22/2015), matlab 2015a (8.5) MATLAB Runtime on windows 10 64 bit . I

cctapexhousepainters

Post by cctapexhousepainters » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:48 am

We at CCT Apex Housepainters in Apex NC use only high quality products and skilled painting crews experienced with helping clients make the most informed painting decisions. With a team of competent and experienced painters, we understand what residential and business owners
expect from a painting company and we are ready to deliver.
For house painting in Apex NC Please check us here:
Our website:https://www.apex-nc-housepainting.com
Our location: https://goo.gl/maps/u5EgLxioZkb1eXW79

Tedros

Post by Tedros » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:29 am

mahi wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:27 pm
Just Hulu gives you access to the biggest spilling library to watch a great many shows and motion pictures, elite Originals, past seasons, ebb and flow scenes, and more on your preferred gadgets. activate hulu account You can even include Live TV for sports, news, and can't-miss occasions. Hulu's on-request library has consistently been about TV appears and that accentuation remains. enter activation code for hulu The administration offers many seasons and a huge number of scenes from significant systems.
Koy anchi/ ante mn nekachu endee... yihe eko ye softwaru(opensees Navigator) discuss mnadergbet community new...Lemn tzeberarkalachu Mahiye?