OpenSees Challenge 2013This year two iPod's will be awarded:
- An iPod to the developer of the best OpenSees powered tool added to NEEShub between the OpenSeesDays 2012 and the OpenSees Days 2013 events.
- An iPod to the developer of the best new code development submitted to OpenSees between the OpenSeesDays 2013 and the OpenSees Days 2013 events.
- All existing tools on NEEShub are excluded.
- The tool must be powered by OpenSees.
- The OpenSeesLab tool on NEEShub is open-source. you can download it, have a look at it, and create a new tool based on an existing tool!
- NEEShub is built using hubZero. hubZero has a simple little toolkit called Rappture for building quick and easy GUI's. Rappture is also built using Tcl/Tk so the interface with OpenSees is trivial!